Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Word Games    An exciting alternative to Scrabble:
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An exciting alternative to Scrabble: Login/Join

Picture of toms_scrabble
posted
I've been playing Scrabble for years both on the dining table and now on my phone on my way to work; just recently I came across Scrumpit which is a sort of ultra-tactical version of Scrabble where you can steal other people's letters off the board. There seems to be a good number of players online already. It's available for iOS and Android at the moment, they are looking to make a physical version of the game too. Here are a few pictures of what the game looks like:

Picture of bethree5
posted Hide Post
wow, that looks like fun! thanks for the tip.

Posts: 2049 | Location: As they say at 101.5FM: Not New York... Not Philadelphia... PROUD TO BE NEW JERSEY!Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's waaay over my head, though I do recognize the name of they guy spelled out in the green tiles. I worked with him at a Skoda dealership in the late 1950s.

Posts: 4431 | Location: In a cornfield in central IndianaReply With QuoteReport This Post