Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Community    been awhile
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

been awhile Login/Join

posted
So I figured it's been quite awhile since I've been here. Thought I'd check in and let you all who know me where I'm at in this life.
Amamda is eight going on twelve in the 2nd grade as of Monday. She's got some emotional problems which are being handled in a professional way. Kimmy is 3 and the terrible threes are bad. They each have beatiful personalitys but strong ones. I'm still married going on two years now. Right now were trying to come up with the funds to move back home we've all had enough of the heat here we want the snow back.
I'm working full time with little to no time for myself. But I'm doing well.
Hope this helps for all of you wondering ill post pics soon when I can use a computer and not my phone to do this. Love you all and miss this place.

Posts: 64 | Location: Martinsburg, W.V.Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arnie
posted Hide Post
Thanks for thinking of us, blues, and for your update. Do keep in touch!

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Posts: 10930 | Location: LondonReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do drop in when the wee ones are asleep - IF that ever happens when you still have any energy left! :-)

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. -J. Krishnamurti

Posts: 4443 | Location: In a cornfield in central IndianaReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Oh, Blues, it is great to hear from you! You are our one link to beloved Morgan. We still revive threads she has started or posted in, and it brings back memories. I am sure she'd be so proud of you, Amanda, and Kimmy.

Posts: 23298 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post