Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

new life Login/Join

posted
Hello all, just to let you all know my family has grown i had a baby girl on 12-12-06 her name is Kimberly Rose she was born at 8:36 am and weighed a healthy 8 lbs 6.3 oz and was 19 in long all is well with mommy and new born Amanda is happy to be a big sister and is taking well to the newness of it all. My fiance Robert ha been alot of help through out everything i should have pictures of the family soon and have my computer back up and running i am hoping also soon talk to you all soon

nikki and family

Posts: 64 | Location: Martinsburg, W.V.Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
We are so happy to hear from you, Blues. Smile

For those of you who are newer to wordcraft, Blues is Morgan's daughter. Morgan, Asa, Shu and I started this forum in July of 2002. Morgan was just a dear, and you still probably see some of her posts. Unfortunately, she died a very untimely death, due to cancer. Her picture is on our Community Home Page, and this forum is dedicated to Morgan. I am convinced that this forum would never have developed so nicely had it not been for Morgan.

Posts: 23282 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Richard English
posted Hide Post
Although babies are being born all the time, it still seems something of a miracle to me.

Congratulations.

Richard English

Posts: 8037 | Location: Partridge Green, West Sussex, UKReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BobHale
posted Hide Post
Congratulations blues. And Season's Greetings to your family.

Bob

Posts: 7858 | Location: EnglandReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arnie
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, blues! Smile

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Posts: 10927 | Location: LondonReply With QuoteReport This Post
<Asa Lovejoy>
posted
She's in good company with Gustave Flaubert, Erasmus Darwin (Charles's father) and Frank Sinatra also born on 12/12!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post