Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Community    New PM flag
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New PM flag Login/Join

Picture of arnie
posted
Does anyone else have any trouble with the "New PM" flag not disappearing after the message has been read? I have had the message appear on every page each time I log in for the last month or so. I've gone back to my PMs and re-read the last half-dozen or so, and also cleared the site's cookies without effect. I've also visited the site on my iPhone, iPad and iMac - each time it's the same.

It's slightly annoying rather than site-breaking, but it would be useful if it's just me or if anyone else has the same problem.

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Posts: 10930 | Location: LondonReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Proofreader
posted Hide Post
I've had no problems like that.

Give a man a fish and he can eat for one day; give a man a fishing pole and he will find an excuse to never work again.
Nollidj is power.

Posts: 6004 | Location: Rhode IslandReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had this problem a couple of months ago, but no longer.

Posts: 4450 | Location: In a cornfield in central IndianaReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hasn't occurred on my system [yet].

Posts: 5591 | Location: Worcester, MA, USReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've had this problem a few times in the past.

Posts: 2771 | Location: Shoreline, WA, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's the Russians. Eek

Posts: 4450 | Location: In a cornfield in central IndianaReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Missed this thread, but I haven't experienced it either, though awhile ago I did. Not sure what I did (if anything) to fix it.

Posts: 23300 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post