Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Community    First at my Ripe Old Age
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

First at my Ripe Old Age Login/Join

posted
I went to my first ever rally/march today at the ripe old age of 63!

"Wishing in gladness and in safety, may all beings be at ease." ~from the Metta Sutta

Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Yay! I went to a few when I was in college - but I loved attending the Women's March in Chicago in January of this year. Let's keep up the positive action. It's so important for our children and their children.

Posts: 23290 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since I'm a decade your elder I must be over-ripe. Perhaps that explains all the fruit flies. Confused

Posts: 4431 | Location: In a cornfield in central IndianaReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Geoff:
Since I'm a decade your elder I must be over-ripe. Perhaps that explains all the fruit flies. Confused

LOL
Only you!

"Wishing in gladness and in safety, may all beings be at ease." ~from the Metta Sutta

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kalleh:
Yay! I went to a few when I was in college - but I loved attending the Women's March in Chicago in January of this year. Let's keep up the positive action. It's so important for our children and their children.

I didn't know whether to feel proud that I attended or ashamed that it took me so long to do something like this!

Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
I felt so proud.

Posts: 23290 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post