Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Community    getting hitched
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

getting hitched Login/Join

posted
just to let you all know im getting married i have set my wedding date ( dont laugh) oct 31 2008 things are going great in my life and the kids are doing well if you want to keep in touch a little bit more you can find me at lifeinmartinsburg@blogspot.com im sorry i have not been on here as of late its hard to get my computer to like me thease days but i thought i would post an update for you all hope to hear from you soon and hope to be on the computer a little more often

Posts: 64 | Location: Martinsburg, W.V.Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
also added new pictures to my album so you can go look at them if you want to

posted Hide Post
yep thats me were getting married if you want to attend the wedding just let me or blues know and well give you the information

Posts: 1 | Location: martinsburg wvReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arnie
posted Hide Post
Hi blues! Nice to hear from you again, especially with your good news! All the very best for the wedding; I hope all goes well on the day and that the two of you have a long and happy life together. Smile

Welcome vamp! Big Grin

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Posts: 10930 | Location: LondonReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Richard English
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to you both. Now you won't let any marital duties detract you from Wordcraft, will you?

Richard English

Posts: 8037 | Location: Partridge Green, West Sussex, UKReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
of course not thats the kids that do that to me

posted Hide Post
Congratulations to both of you!

Posts: 2768 | Location: Shoreline, WA, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
<Asa Lovejoy>
posted
Felicitations!

Vamp, I got a good laugh upon reading your public profile, wherein you state that blues is your fiancee; thought it looked like fun. Well yeah, I do hope being engaged to her is fun! Big Grin

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
It's great to see you again, Blues...and congratulations!

Posts: 23290 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post