Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Community    Proofreader?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Proofreader? Login/Join

posted
What's become of Proofreader?

Posts: 4431 | Location: In a cornfield in central IndianaReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
I just checked, and he was last here on December 17th. Let's hope it's the holidays. I have not heard anything from him.

Posts: 23286 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
We're a little worried about proof. He hasn't been around here, nor has he answered Geoff's or my email. I hope he's okay.

Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
I've sent several emails and haven't heard from Proof. I am worried about him. If you hear anything, please let me know.

Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
We still haven't heard from Proof. I think something bad has happened.

Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
It was Proof's birthday yesterday, so I posted something on his Facebook again. I had done so earlier asking if something was wrong, but no one answered. Yesterday, a few people had wished him happy birthday so I asked about him. The response: "I'm sorry Nancy, I don't have an answer. I do know that he is not on FB a lot so... Until I see his face in the paper, the old bat is doing just fine." Wink

I am hopeful...

Picture of Proofreader
posted Hide Post
sorry about bring on the midding lidt. ''first my computer crashed. techs spent a month trying to fix it. then gave up. we bought a new one just in time for me getting admitted to the hospital for several ailments. one problem was they made me stay in bed fos 35 days by which time I couldm't walk. that meant two months of rehab. just got home last week but thiss is first chance to go online I still am not well coordinated. so please excuse l/c any typos. I hope to rejoin forum later in the month . see you then

Give a man a fish and he can eat for one day; give a man a fishing pole and he will find an excuse to never work again.
Nollidj is power.

Posts: 5991 | Location: Rhode IslandReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whew! Glad you're still with us! I've missed you!

Posts: 4431 | Location: In a cornfield in central IndianaReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arnie
posted Hide Post
Phew! I'm glad it was no worse! Get well soon, Proof.

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Posts: 10927 | Location: LondonReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BobHale
posted Hide Post
Good to see you again, proof. Take it easy and have a speedy recovery.

Posts: 7858 | Location: EnglandReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Proofreader
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all for the best wishes. At present I can only stay nline for a shrt time before I run u=out of gas. But this improve every day. If you notice, I can now get the shift key. That'a a triumph for me. I'm going to mark that down as a success.

Give a man a fish and he can eat for one day; give a man a fishing pole and he will find an excuse to never work again.
Nollidj is power.

Picture of Proofreader
posted Hide Post
I intended to thank everyone but it keeps telling me I already sent the same message. Not so.

Nollidj is power.

Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Oh, we were so worried about you. I even went to your Facebook page and asked about you. So good to have you back, even if it'll be limited appearances for awhile.

Picture of Proofreader
posted Hide Post
Every day is an improvement. Tomorrow I intend to lift my little finger.

Nollidj is power.

Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
I can't wait until you get to the middle finger. Wink

Picture of bethree5
posted Hide Post
Best wishes for continued speedy recovery, Proof!

Posts: 2049 | Location: As they say at 101.5FM: Not New York... Not Philadelphia... PROUD TO BE NEW JERSEY!Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now that Proofreader's back, Haberdasher seems to have gone AWOL. Anybody know what's with him?

Picture of Proofreader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now that Proofreader's back, Haberdasher seems to have gone AWOL. Anybody know what's with him?
My alter ego.

Nollidj is power.

posted Hide Post
They altered your ego? Oh, damn...

Picture of Proofreader
posted Hide Post
In case you may not have noticed, when the Pope is in the Vatican, you won't see me there. I guess I'm his altar ego.

Nollidj is power.

Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Hab just posted today.

Picture of Proofreader
posted Hide Post
I'm overdue for an enforced abscense for the next wee.

Nollidj is power.

posted Hide Post
I'm usually absent when I go wee as well.