Wordcraft Community Home Page
An American obituary

This topic can be found at:
https://wordcraft.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/332607094/m/4590041386

June 05, 2016, 21:07
Kalleh
An American obituary
I am sure you non-Americans think we are all crazy here in the U.S. Well, I suppose we are, when you think about it. Here is an actual obituary from a Virginia newspaper - I love it!

"Faced with the prospect of voting for either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton, Mary Anne Noland of Richmond chose, instead, to pass into the eternal love of God on Sunday, May 15, 2016, at the age of 68...."
June 06, 2016, 00:25
BobHale
Well let's hope that a) her beliefs are correct and b) she's led a good and blameless life because if she goes the other way she'll be meeting a hell of a lot of politicians.

"No man but a blockhead ever wrote except for money." Samuel Johnson.
June 07, 2016, 20:13
Kalleh
The Trumpster, for sure.
August 01, 2016, 22:03
sattva
quote:
Originally posted by Kalleh:
I am sure you non-Americans think we are all crazy here in the U.S. Well, I suppose we are, when you think about it. Here is an actual obituary from a Virginia newspaper - I love it!

"Faced with the prospect of voting for either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton, Mary Anne Noland of Richmond chose, instead, to pass into the eternal love of God on Sunday, May 15, 2016, at the age of 68...."

LOL
August 02, 2016, 20:08
Kalleh
And the craziness keeps continuing in American politics. To be honest, I blame the UK. Had that Brexit situation never occurred, we'd be having a normal campaign. Wink