Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  The Written Word    Fun usage #4: “pixel-packing mama”
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun usage #4: “pixel-packing mama” Login/Join

Picture of shufitz
posted
I love this one!

From today’s paper, #4 of 5:
    … a daring declaration of war on the mainstream media, taking on the New York Times frontally on the issue of bias. (Old reality: "Never have a fight with people who buy ink by the barrel." New reality: The old information monopoly is over, the age of the Internet is the age of freelance surrogates, of pixel-packing mamas who'll answer any and every political charge.)

Posts: 2666 | Location: Chicago, IL USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Speaking of pixel-packing mamas, my friend was at a 100th birthday party for her great-aunt. Some of the "younger" ladies there were in their late 80s and were all dressed up, fit to kill, with bright red lipstick. They apparently are pixel-packing mamas who Google, chat, and have Blogs. I wish I'd known this term when my friend was telling me this!

Posts: 24735 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post