Wordcraft Community Home Page
Turtles all the way down

This topic can be found at:
https://wordcraft.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/410600694/m/2000005786

July 08, 2017, 06:06
BobHale
Turtles all the way down
...Should we have a poll?YesNoWe should have a poll to see if we want a poll.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.I didn't think this through very well, did I?We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.I should have considered my exit strategy more carefully.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.How many options does this thing let me add, anyway?We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.This might take some time.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.We should have a poll about that.Sod it. Turtles all the way down, man.ALL THE WAY!

"No man but a blockhead ever wrote except for money." Samuel Johnson.