Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Wordplay    Limerick game - Upper Dicker
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Limerick game - Upper Dicker Login/Join

Picture of Richard English
posted
OK folks, this is the new challenge. Upper Dicker is a village in Sussex, near to Eastbourne - http://www.villagenet.co.uk/se...ages/upperdicker.php - The name is pronounced as one would expect, with the stress on the first syllables of each word and I feel sure that the smutty rhyming possibilities will not be lost on the talented contributors.

PMs to me in the usual way. I am off to Canada on 24 September and will need to close this competition before then, so speed is of the essence.

Richard English

Posts: 8038 | Location: Partridge Green, West Sussex, UKReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
I'll get to this soon. Unfortunately there are bigger fish to fry on this site right now. Roll Eyes Life on the Internet is not easy, folks. I should write a book!

Posts: 24735 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mike
posted Hide Post
Intriguing! Point me in the direction of the fried fish.

Posts: 71 | Location: OsloReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Look in Q&A. Oy vey!

Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Mine's in, Richard, and I am happy with it. It was a fun village to rhyme.

<Proofreader>
posted
Another gem on its way.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will have to close this one shortly as I need to leave time for the poll and the results. It would be nice to have a few more, so, flash those fingers, please, limericists.

Richard English

Posts: 8038 | Location: Partridge Green, West Sussex, UKReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Six limericks so far - any more before I close this one (which will be around 1700 BST today)?

Richard English

Picture of Greg S
posted Hide Post
Just a quick one to let you all know Richard has now posted the Poll, so get your votes in.

Regards Greg

Posts: 991 | Location: Melbourne AustraliaReply With QuoteReport This Post