Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Wordplay    White Trash
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

White Trash Login/Join

posted
That's a great story about the KKK!

I just checked, and SFGate.com still has the photo displayed. Click on "Day in Pictures" and keep clicking on "next" until you get to the Nazi photo.

Posts: 235 | Location: Portland, OregonReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I found it, today. Here it is. None of the picures I saw on the site yesterday were on the site today, so I guess they must rotate them. It's a great site.

Tinman

Posts: 2878 | Location: Shoreline, WA, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
That is a good site. Thanks, Sunflower!

Just to let you know, you can post the sites here if you like. You copy the address from the address bar; then click the URL bar on the top of the posting box; then paste in the address, adding any title you'd like; and then hit OK. I hope that is clear!

Posts: 24735 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Scandinavians have always been unclear on this whole 'intolerance' concept.

My mother recently sent me this clipping from Oconto Falls Herald (Oconto Falls, WI)
---
80 years ago Oct 30, 1924 Oconto Falls Herald

OCONTO FALLS - The first open meeting of the Ku Klux Klan in this city was held on an open tract of land on South Main Street last Friday night, and an audience estimated at one thousand or more was present. The speaker detailed the objects of the Klan organization, which he stated were loyalty to the American Government and the constitution of the United States, absolute freedom of worship for all citizens, separation of church and state and the upholding and propagation of public schools.

Posts: 1242 | Location: San FranciscoReply With QuoteReport This Post