Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Potpourri    Words of Wisdom
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Words of Wisdom Login/Join

posted
In a relationship with a woman, a man can
either be right or get laid, but never both.

Posts: 113 | Location: Minnesota, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Its been my experience that in any relationship, sooner or later you're going to get screwed!

Posts: 19 | Location: Pennsylvania, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
<Asa Lovejoy>
posted
"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a faschist dictataorship, a parliament or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.

Hermann Goering, at the Nuremberg Trials. Scary, isn't it!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The man was in no shape to drive, so he wisely left his car parked and walked home. As he was walking unsteadily along, a policeman stopped him. "What are you doing out here at 2 A.M.?" asked the officer. "I'm going to a lecture," the man said. "And who is going to give a lecture at this hour?" the cop asked. "My wife," said the man.

Posts: 1412 | Location: Buffalo, NY, United StatesReply With QuoteReport This Post