Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Potpourri    More on Political Correstness
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More on Political Correstness Login/Join

posted
As most of you know, Im an opponent of so-called, "political correctness." Here's someone who agrees with me. Listen, but do not watch the video since he can't keep his fingers out of his nose. Seriously! Just listen: http://bigthink.com/videos/whe...-80047c90af-41619237

Posts: 4432 | Location: In a cornfield in central IndianaReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In Canada we have laws around hate speech. It is illegal to advocate genocide of an identifiable group. I don't see how this makes Canada undemocratic. I also disagree that "the list of words that you cannot say" is growing. It's not growing, it's changing, and that's normal. All cultures have taboo words.

He also says "I don't like the idea of criminalizing thought". Who is criminalizing thought?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: goofy,