Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Potpourri    One for you women
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

One for you women Login/Join

posted

Posts: 6168 | Location: Muncie, IndianaReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think there is some truth to this. Even though I am a woman, I believe that I have a tendency to interrupt more than I should. So, I would just like to have an app that could help me see that. I blame my interrupting on several things. One, I have always had difficulty holding anything in my head for a period of time (though I have become better to some degree). If I don't get it out when it comes up, it is usually gone by the time I wait for an opening. Two, I am the youngest in a family, if I didn't interrupt I never got a chance to say anything. LOL Perhaps, this is all just rationalization of bad behavior. I am making an effort to work with this behavior, though.

posted Hide Post
In my experience men take turns; women all talk at once, yet seem to hear one another. Talk about multitasking!

Posts: 6168 | Location: Muncie, IndianaReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chat rooms are kind of interesting in that way, too. One person is asking a question, while another person is answering one and so on. Sometimes, it can get confusing, but it is great fun if there aren't too many people all talking at the same time!