Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Potpourri    When will World Population reach 6,666,666,666 ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will World Population reach 6,666,666,666 ? Login/Join

Picture of jerry thomas
posted
. . .. ... ..... ........ ..... ... .. . . World Clock

Question:
On 24 Feb 2008 the world population is 6,655,481,000 .... Please tell us ... on what date do you expect it to reach 6,666,666,666 ?

Choices:
2 March 2008
Other? Please specify ....
10 March 2008
10 April 2008
10 May 2008
10 June 2008

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jerry thomas,

Posts: 6708 | Location: Kehena Beach, Hawaii, U.S.A.Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Nice poll, Jerry. I have recently been complaining to Shu that we've not had many polls lately.

I chose other, so to specify I am choosing March 5th.

Posts: 24735 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jerry thomas
posted Hide Post
All votes were cancelled when I added more options. My vote is for 2 March but it won't let me vote again

Posts: 6708 | Location: Kehena Beach, Hawaii, U.S.A.Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arnie
posted Hide Post
Jerry,

You can edit the poll to change the dates to more likely ones. That means that those who've already voted won't be able to vote again, though. That or one of the admins can delete the whole thread. A third option would be to do nothing and to leave it to die a natural death.

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Posts: 10940 | Location: LondonReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jerry thomas
posted Hide Post
My arithmetic was WAY off when I established this poll. Now I want to cancel the poll and need help in doing that ...

anybody ????

thanks .......

As Arnie suggests, we can do nothing and let it die a natural death ....

~~~~~~~ jerry

posted Hide Post
Can't you just go back and delete your original post?

Posts: 2878 | Location: Shoreline, WA, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arnie
posted Hide Post
No, you can't delete the first post in a thread once there've been replies. Let it die ...

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Posts: 10940 | Location: LondonReply With QuoteReport This Post