Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Potpourri    And the award for the most convoluted beer-related simile goes to...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

And the award for the most convoluted beer-related simile goes to... Login/Join

Picture of BobHale
posted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxyGGKWGV70

The best bit starts at 2:40 in.

Enjoy.

"No man but a blockhead ever wrote except for money." Samuel Johnson.

Posts: 9421 | Location: EnglandReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bethree5
posted Hide Post
Love that John Oliver. I've never planned try a Bud Lite. But the descriptions sound quite like the taste of the Genesee that flowed from kegs at upstate-NY parties in the '60's. As I sipped, I would try to suppress the image of the Genesee R. flowing [barely] past the brewery in Rochester. It's stlll in the top 1% of most-polluted US rivers - 97% of its pollutants accounted for by nitrates from Kodak.

Posts: 2605 | Location: As they say at 101.5FM: Not New York... Not Philadelphia... PROUD TO BE NEW JERSEY!Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh dear, RE's ghost has reappeared!

Posts: 6171 | Location: Muncie, IndianaReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
It certainly does remind of RE, doesn't it? I remember duping him into tasting a Bud Light once. We had talked the bartender into pretending Bud Light was a wonderful craft beer that RE needed to try. He tried it, and in all fairness he quite politely said to the bartender, "I don't much care for it." Big Grin

Posts: 24735 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post