Wordcraft Community Home Page
I have a word

This topic can be found at:
https://wordcraft.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/756604565/m/4701002173

August 24, 2006, 20:22
Meshal
I have a word
Hi, I have an Arabic word and we don't know may be it's usefull for you in dates.

Aheback: ]means I love you

and we "I mean Arab" pronounce it like this a-he-back

try to use it with your girl-friend

~~~~~~~~~~~Signature~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are cordially invited to inform me of the mistakes I make, so that I can correct them. I'm learning English, and it's quite different from Arabic
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We seldom think of what we have, but we always think of what we miss ~ pope john paul II ~
August 24, 2006, 20:35
Kalleh
Welcome, Meshal! It's an interesting word. Can women use it too? Or is it gender specific?

Where are you from, if I may be so bold?
August 25, 2006, 02:02
Richard English
Shukran, Meshal.

Richard English
August 25, 2006, 03:59
Meshal
quote:
Originally posted by Kalleh:
Welcome, Meshal! It's an interesting word. Can women use it too? Or is it gender specific?

Where are you from, if I may be so bold?

Thanks kalleh, well you can use it, don't worry

and you aren't bold ! you have a right to ask and I ahve right to answer or not Big Grin
So, I wnat to use my right Big Grin <- "I like this face" so, I'm from Saudi Arabia

You are cordially invited to inform me of the mistakes I make, so that I can correct them. I'm learning English, and it's quite different from Arabic
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We seldom think of what we have, but we always think of what we miss ~ pope john paul II ~
August 25, 2006, 04:07
Meshal
quote:
Originally posted by Richard English:
Shukran, Meshal.

You're welcome Richard

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~