Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I have a word Login/Join

Picture of Meshal
posted
Hi, I have an Arabic word and we don't know may be it's usefull for you in dates.

Aheback: ]means I love you

and we "I mean Arab" pronounce it like this a-he-back

try to use it with your girl-friend

~~~~~~~~~~~Signature~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are cordially invited to inform me of the mistakes I make, so that I can correct them. I'm learning English, and it's quite different from Arabic
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We seldom think of what we have, but we always think of what we miss ~ pope john paul II ~

Posts: 59 | Location: Riyadh, Saudi ArabiaReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Welcome, Meshal! It's an interesting word. Can women use it too? Or is it gender specific?

Where are you from, if I may be so bold?

Posts: 24735 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Richard English
posted Hide Post
Shukran, Meshal.

Richard English

Posts: 8038 | Location: Partridge Green, West Sussex, UKReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Meshal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kalleh:
Welcome, Meshal! It's an interesting word. Can women use it too? Or is it gender specific?

Where are you from, if I may be so bold?

Thanks kalleh, well you can use it, don't worry

and you aren't bold ! you have a right to ask and I ahve right to answer or not Big Grin
So, I wnat to use my right Big Grin <- "I like this face" so, I'm from Saudi Arabia

You are cordially invited to inform me of the mistakes I make, so that I can correct them. I'm learning English, and it's quite different from Arabic
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We seldom think of what we have, but we always think of what we miss ~ pope john paul II ~

Picture of Meshal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Richard English:
Shukran, Meshal.

You're welcome Richard

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~