Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  The Vocabulary Forum    The Word of the Year
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Word of the Year Login/Join

Picture of wordmatic
posted
My husband found this blog entry on the NY Times web site.

I'm afraid I'm not a locavore at all.

Wordmatic

Posts: 1390 | Location: Near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Well, we are on the same wavelength, Wordmatic, because I posted this elsewhere. I have deleted mine thread. However, since my source was different, I will post that here.

Great minds think alike!

I'm no locavore, either (though I met plenty when I lived in SF), but I kinka liked mumblecore. Wink

Posts: 24735 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bethree5
posted Hide Post
When I first saw the term "Colony collapse disorder" I thought what a good term it would make for the theme of many of my book club's selections-- most recently, "Inheritance of Loss" by Kiran Desai. About half of our members are foreign-born, and they do gravitate to the tales of displacement written by natives of former colonies.

Posts: 2605 | Location: As they say at 101.5FM: Not New York... Not Philadelphia... PROUD TO BE NEW JERSEY!Reply With QuoteReport This Post