Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WoBoGro    The Next IQ
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Next IQ Login/Join

Picture of Kalleh
posted
I heard about a book today that sounds excellent: "The Next IQ." Have any of you read it? It's about the next level of intelligence for 21st century leaders.

Posts: 23277 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arnie
posted Hide Post
quote:
... you’ll discover how to make individual and collective intelligence more intelligent by changing the way you and your organization think.

Oh dear.

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Posts: 10927 | Location: LondonReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bethree5
posted Hide Post
Gosh. I think I'm getting cranky from reading so much bad news on the educational et al politics front. I'd be happy if someone could just think of a way to inject a little more regular old-fashioned IQ into 21st-c. leaders...

Posts: 2049 | Location: As they say at 101.5FM: Not New York... Not Philadelphia... PROUD TO BE NEW JERSEY!Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
I am sick of the hierarchial thinking and practicing of organization leaders so maybe this book will provide some insight into how to empower others in organizations.

Posts: 23277 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post