Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

meh Login/Join

Picture of wordmatic
posted
While Christmas shopping online yesterday for my two geeky sons, I found the most wonderful Web site: www.thinkgeek.com from which I purchased the totally useless, but funny, USB beverage cooler. The company also sells a USB rocket launcher. Can't quite bring myself to purchase one of those.

But I may go for the meh t-shirt. I've heard people say "meh" and always understood it as a variation of "eh," meaning a kind of verbal shrug, but now discover this grunt substitute has an actual definition.

Thought some of you tech-gurus might appreciate the products on the site, but you've probably already heard of it and shopped there, haven't you?

Wordmatic

Posts: 1390 | Location: Near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
<Asa Lovejoy>
posted
Wellll, silly me! Here in the methamphetamine capitol of the world, Portland, Oregon, I thought "meh" was the most those brain-fried dopers could say when asking for another dose of drug.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Caterwauller
posted Hide Post
My son says "meh" all the time! He sometimes says "schma" when he's not excited enough to say "meh".

"Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.
~Dalai Lama

Posts: 5149 | Location: Columbus, OhioReply With QuoteReport This Post
<Asa Lovejoy>
posted
Oh, a Stephen Foster fan! "Schma meh, how I love you, how I love you, my dear old schmah meh..."

Reply With QuoteReport This Post