Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Contacting Wordcraft Login/Join

posted
Has anyone else had a prob? I tried to contact the owner/moderator by using the address in "Contact Us."
It came back to me as a "mailer daemon." Is Microsoft melodramatic or what?
I ask, to where does one address the "contact us" people at this site, if not at the address under, "contact us"? Roll Eyes

Posts: 1 | Location: CaliforniaReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Hello Reveille,

First...WELCOME!!! Big Grin

Thanks for that feedback! I have never clicked "contact us," but I will and see what happens. Arnie is our "techy" here; do you know what the problem is, Arnie?

You could always send Wordcrafter a PM if you wish. To do that, just click "Go", "My Space," "Private Messaging." That will take you to the private message board, and click the blue box that says "New Private Message." Address that message to "Wordcrafter," and you're good to go! It sounds fiddly, but after you do it once, it's easy! (I say that with 8 pages of private messages, and I have deleted some private message threads, too. Wink)

Sorry about your trouble.

Posts: 24735 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Okay, I think I might know what the problem is. I think that Wordcrafter changed his email address. When one clicks "Contact Us," the email address that pops up is: wordcraft2@hotmail.com. Wordcrafter, that's not correct anymore, is it?

Posts: 24735 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wordcrafter
posted Hide Post
Yes indeed: I changed my email address (to better deal with spam), and changed the link on our home page, but neglected to change the "contact us" links.

That's been fixed now. Reveille, thanks for the wake-up call bringing that to my attention.

<Wordcrafter, wiping the egg off his face>