Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Questions & Answers about Words    Defining liberal, conservative, and persiflage
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Defining liberal, conservative, and persiflage Login/Join

posted

Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Oh, dear. From my experience, there are some real red-necked conservatives on realbeer.com. Good luck with that. Wink

Posts: 24735 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
K, thank you for your restraint. On other sites of unmitigated vituperation my post is deleted for such persiflage or even threats of permanent banning; or at very least it gets shifted into a different, more obscure forum

I have to admit that this site is one of the most liberal (not necesarioly in the political sense) in which I have participated

Incidentally in defense of Realbeer.com, the original wasn't first posted on their site but was merely circulating around the Web. I posted it there as having to do with The Brew it seemed an appropriate home

posted Hide Post
Forgive me for BTBU but you may find the following definitions most helpful

http://www.strike-the-root.com/4/weebies/weebies1.html

Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Interesting. I had posted that same site in this thread.

Posts: 24735 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
K: So you had. To coin a mixed metaphor, Birds of a Feather are blessed with Kindred Souls