Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Community    Just letting you know
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just letting you know Login/Join

Picture of BobHale
posted
From Thursday this week until September my contributions here will be patchy. I am going on holiday: first to Beijing, then to Taiwan, then to Guilin where I will then work for a week before coming back here for September.
As I don't intend to take my laptop with me, my internet access will all be through my phone which is fine except that my skills at typing on the phone are, to put it mildly, rather poor so I tend to avoid posting much from it. I will still be around, just not posting so much.

Posts: 8303 | Location: EnglandReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How's the trip going, Bob?

Picture of BobHale
posted Hide Post
Hardly begun yet. I will post something later.

Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Yay! We all love you here, Bob.

Posts: 24011 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bethree5
posted Hide Post
Bon voyage!

Posts: 2257 | Location: As they say at 101.5FM: Not New York... Not Philadelphia... PROUD TO BE NEW JERSEY!Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BobHale
posted Hide Post
I’ll be gone again from Saturday - to Taiwan. Not back with full computer access till September but I will have my phone if it works there...

Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Have fun, Bob!

Posts: 24011 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post