The case of the haunted scrotum

This topic can be found at:
https://wordcraft.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/332607094/m/133102854

January 12, 2010, 17:42
arnie
The case of the haunted scrotum
One of those "Huh?" headlines.
The case of the haunted scrotum.

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
January 12, 2010, 18:37
Geoff
I note on the linked site the following: Neuroscience and psychology tricks to find out what's going on inside your brain. I dare say there are a few women who think that's a picture of a man's brain, and, yes, this one is a half-wit.

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. -J. Krishnamurti
January 13, 2010, 21:29
Kalleh
Hmmm, I wonder if the man gave his permission for photos of his scrotum to be all over the Web. I bet not.
January 13, 2010, 23:49
tinman
That's what I was thinking, Kalleh. But it did appear in the Journal of The Royal Society of Medicine.
January 14, 2010, 04:39
zmježd
I have a copy of the book being advertised, Mind Hacks, on the shelves. When I had my retinas photographed a couple of decades ago to be used in a textbook, I had to sign a release.

Ceci n'est pas un seing.
January 14, 2010, 19:14
Kalleh
We are having a terrible time in nursing with young nurses not having a concept about professional boundaries related to social networking and posting on the Internet. It's truly a big problem. Here is one example.