Wordcraft Community Home Page
Ignore this...

This topic can be found at:
https://wordcraft.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/932607094/m/8590054776

April 21, 2015, 21:37
BobHale
Ignore this...
...just checking something out

"No man but a blockhead ever wrote except for money." Samuel Johnson.
April 22, 2015, 20:38
Kalleh
Hmmmm - now you've got my curiosity...
April 23, 2015, 00:43
BobHale
Nothing interesting... I just wanted to check that I was able to access the site properly as there were no new posts.

"No man but a blockhead ever wrote except for money." Samuel Johnson.
April 23, 2015, 01:51
arnie
I was similarly concerned the other day. My broadband at home went down for about 18 hours and when I checked after it was restored there were no new posts. I checked from my work machine and it looked about right, although a couple of new posts had since been made.

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
May 05, 2015, 06:29
Geoff
I've not posted for some time due to my living in the third-world country called rural central Indiana, USA. Back on-line, but with limited access through a mobile wi-fi device. Short of moving to civilization, I foresee no cure.

Annnnd, since my old computer died, I'm struggling to learn how to use this laptop contraption I bought to replace it.

AAAAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!
May 06, 2015, 03:51
arnie
Welcome back, Geoff, even if your access is limited. Another online friend who lives in rural America had the same problem; he was forced to use dial-up until recently and has just managed to get broadband of a sort by using a mobile Wi-Fi connection like you.

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
May 06, 2015, 07:07
Geoff
And what of Bob? Did your test post prove your connection?
May 06, 2015, 20:50
Kalleh
And the beauty of laptops is that you can take them somewhere, like a Starbucks or a library or a hotel lobby, and get online free. So good to see you back!