Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Community    i have come back
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

i have come back Login/Join

posted
For thoose of you whh dont know me my mother was morgan one of the founders of this site. When my mother died I took a long break from posting and decided that it was to hard to come here. I feel like I have come home for good. I will be on from time to time until I get my feet back on the ground. I thank you all for the warm welcomes and patence with me. I have never really been a good speller or writer but figured this would open me up to more education. thank you all Smile Big Grin Cool

Posts: 64 | Location: Martinsburg, W.V.Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Richard English
posted Hide Post
Welcome back, Blues. I always enjoyed my chats with your late mother and I am sure that I am not alone in still missing her on this board.

I feel sure that your own presence will add greatly to the quality of the Wordcraft community.

Richard English

Posts: 8037 | Location: Partridge Green, West Sussex, UKReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BobHale
posted Hide Post
It's always good to see old friends, especially when they promise to stay a while. Good to have you back.

Posts: 7854 | Location: EnglandReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arnie
posted Hide Post
Yes, indeed! Welcome back, Blues! Smile

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Posts: 10927 | Location: LondonReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Blues, we are so happy to have you back again. Don't forget about our Saturday chats; your mom used to love those. They are on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month at 1:00 p.m. your time. I always post a reminder, and, indeed, there will be one this Saturday.

Posts: 23277 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post