Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Community    Hey, where is everybody?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hey, where is everybody? Login/Join

posted
It's dark and scary in here!

Posts: 4612 | Location: In a cornfield in central IndianaReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Proofreader
posted Hide Post
It's even worse if we can see you.

Give a man a fish and he can eat for one day; give a man a fishing pole and he will find an excuse to never work again.
Nollidj is power.

Posts: 6153 | Location: Rhode IslandReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Geoff:
It's dark and scary in here!

...Now don't start that again!

Posts: 5655 | Location: Worcester, MA, USReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
As you know, along with Geoff, Ken and Kim, I started this place. Geoff and I have probably been the most loyal. Ken (Shu, and a few others such as Wordcrafter and one of my favorites, Hic) put a lot of effort into this forum, but has pulled back considerably, for various reasons.

So - for a long time I'd go crazy when it would slow down here. But I've learned two things. First, it will come back. Secondly, forums aren't what they used to be, and it likely won't be what it once was. But that's okay. Let's give it what we can and enjoy it here.

And thanks to everyone for your intelligent, clever and often challenging posts. You are the best!

Posts: 23525 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Has anyone heard from Bethree5?

Posts: 4612 | Location: In a cornfield in central IndianaReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Not lately. I will PM her an jiggle Greg's elbow as well. Also, arnie doesn't seem around much.

Posts: 23525 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll probably be offline till Saturday.
Be well and happy!

"Wishing in gladness and in safety, may all beings be at ease." ~from the Metta Sutta

posted Hide Post
Going back home, I presume? Smile

posted Hide Post
quote:
Geoff
posted April 12, 2018 05:13 Hide Post
Going back home, I presume?