Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  The Written Word    Hello everyone,
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello everyone, Login/Join

posted
I am here to introduce myself. I enjoy languages, and I hope I’ll meet people who would share their enjoyment.
I also came here to improve my English, ie writing skills, and I’d like to apologise if you felt I am in the wrong polace.
Please advice! Many thanks Smile

Karl

Posts: 1 | Location: london, ukReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Wordcraft, Karl! Smile Big Grin Wink Cool

We are easy here. Just jump in and start posting!

Posts: 24735 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jerry thomas
posted Hide Post
It's good to see you in the WordCraft Community, Karl.

We hope you feel comfortable here and that you will feel free to post anythinig you like.

When you get around to it, you are invited to send me your Date of Birth in a Private Message. This might get you some Birthday Greetings when that date comes around.

~~~ jerry

Posts: 6708 | Location: Kehena Beach, Hawaii, U.S.A.Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by karl:
I am here to introduce myself. I enjoy languages, and I hope I’ll meet people who would share their enjoyment.
I also came here to improve my English, ie writing skills, and I’d like to apologise if you felt I am in the wrong polace.
Please advice! Many thanks Smile

Karl

Hi Karl and welcome to WordCraft. I'm a newcomer myself, but I can tell you that they're a friendly and welcoming crowd here and I know you'll like it - I do Smile.

Picture of arnie
posted Hide Post
Welcome, Karl!

A fellow Londoner, I see!

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Posts: 10940 | Location: LondonReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jerry thomas
posted Hide Post
You asked for advice toward improved writing skill, Karl.

Here is your introductory statement, edited.
I also came here to improve my English writing skills, and I’d like to apologise if you
feel I am in the wrong place.
Please
advise! Many thanks. Smile.

Please keep writing and posting. And smiling. You are in the right place. As a self-appointed spokesman for the Community I can tell you we are happy to share our enjoyment of language with you.

~~~ jerry

Posts: 6708 | Location: Kehena Beach, Hawaii, U.S.A.Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Allow me to add my welcome to the community, Karl - I hope you find it fun! Big GrinSmileCoolSmile.

Posts: 669 | Location: EnglandReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Caterwauller
posted Hide Post
Welcome, Karl! Glad to have you with us!

"Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.
~Dalai Lama

Posts: 5149 | Location: Columbus, OhioReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Okay, Karl...your posts remain at 1!

How's about a post or two? Wink

Posts: 24735 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post