Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Linguistics 101    Under construction -- classes start soon

Moderators: goofy, neveu, zmježd
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Under construction -- classes start soon Login/Join

Picture of zmježd
posted
This is a new direction for the Wordcraft Community: explanations of basic linguistic topics for the busy lover of languages and words. This forum will be run differently than the others. Only a forum moderator (goofy, neveu, and zmježd to start out) can start a discussion (or thread), but after that initial posting, any of the members can post comments, replies, or questions.

Ceci n'est pas un seing.

Posts: 5085 | Location: R'lyehReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BobHale
posted Hide Post
Sounds great. I look forward to reading the curriculum. Big Grin

Posts: 7861 | Location: EnglandReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of zmježd
posted Hide Post
Sounds great.

Thank you. We'll see if the implementation honors the specification.

I look forward to reading the curriculum.

Heh! One of the advantages of running a roll-your-own, online, virtual university is that I don't have to please the bureaucrats and EdDs. But seriously, I think it'll be under construction for a while. I know that goofy is raring to get started on a per glyph basis on the IPA.

Ceci n'est pas un seing.

Posts: 5085 | Location: R'lyehReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
As I've said privately, I am very excited about this forum. I am thinking that one thread could include some basic resources.

Posts: 23290 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post