Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

splooge Login/Join

posted
that isn't another word for ejaculate, is it? i have been using it, but now i'm wondering. i thought it was just a word for something like, there was something on a banana packing box i was going to use, but i sent it back with the bagboy. i said it had splooge on it.

i know jizz is another word for ejclt. any help here? americans, brits? whomever?` eek

Posts: 166 | Location: pointssouth, u.s.Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Want other americans or brits words ??
Wait a min' ... my HARRAPS SHORTER is ... here ...

No, no, no, ? "splooge" ...??

Nothing about "splooge", I've just : a splotch, to splotch, to splodge, a splodge, ... no, no !??

Sorry I've nothing in english.

PS : your profile don't give your gender. This make your thread motivation mysterious. Are you a male, a female or ... an ?

Safi

Posts: 54 | Location: FranceReply With QuoteReport This Post
<Asa Lovejoy>
posted
I've heard "spooge," but not "splooge." As for "jizz," it seems to be related to "jazz," but the ejaculatory inference has been lost. Hey, safi, jazz is popular in France, no? smile

Well, so much for this seminal discussion!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ASA, are you an Evil or an Angel

The ejaculatory inference has not been lost for everybody, jazz especially ! Hear at John Scofield's splotched choruses, at Pat Metheny's jizzed lines, at Jaco Pastorius's splashed slaps, at Dee Dee Bridgewater blurting out scats phrases and at Michel Portal showering golden notes ... and KEEP YOUR HANDS to applaud !

In roman arena, like VIENNE especially, we name these sort of collective decadent debaucheries ... hmm ... concerts.

Safi

<Asa Lovejoy>
posted
Dee Dee Bridgewater blurting out scats phrases

Ah, mon ami, now we talk about another bodily function! Scat, from Greek, = merde! red face

Asa le diable

posted Hide Post
Well, wfc, if splooge (noun or verb?) wasn't a slang term for ejaculate before, it certainly is now. Congratulations! you may have just coined a new word.

Splooge looks and sounds a lot like splodge, which the AHD defines as "an irregularly shaped spot" and the OED as "a thick, heavy, or clumsy splotch".

So it seems that a splooge is a particular kind of splodge.

Well done!

Tinman

Posts: 2878 | Location: Shoreline, WA, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just found spooge, meaning semen, at http://www.slangsite.com/slang/S.html and http://www.viz.co.uk/profanisaurus/propagesA_Z/page_s.htm. I like your word better, wfc, because of its resemblence to splodge.

Why don't you submit it to http://www.peevish.co.uk/slang/ or Roger's Profanisaurous at http://www.viz.co.uk/profanisaurus/profanis.htm?

Tinman

Posts: 2878 | Location: Shoreline, WA, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To Quote Tinman: "I just found spooge, meaning semen..."

Funny thing is, I just found spooge in a site about motorcycles. It is described as: "The black, gross gunk that dribbles out of the end of your silencer because the bike is running too rich, the silencer needs to be repacked, or it's just a trait of your particular bike that never completely goes away."

So it looks as though you can take your pick. It's either white or black!

[This message was edited by Morgan on Mon Aug 26th, 2002 at 10:26.]

Posts: 1412 | Location: Buffalo, NY, United StatesReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arnie
posted Hide Post
Cockney rhyming slang. From "Harry Monk".

Posts: 10940 | Location: LondonReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Look my post on "Dimples" thread ... you probably don't give a complete URL (or a public one for us) for your smiley

Safi

posted Hide Post
splooge is cockney rhyming slang? ok, ok what is it? or are you off the subject like safi?

i'm sorry i just come out with nasty stuff. i made a big mistake this morning. i am going to start a new job and they needed my drivers license and social security card, which i lost. so they said birth certificate would be ok.

i had called the new manager who is a scared little rabbit and i asked for jamie. he said "my name is jessie". ok, i was so sorry, then, he asked me if i came up with the i.d. for the main office and i said "no problem. i just faxed my birth control to the main office". total silence on the other end of the line. believe me, i know i'm capable, but i totally did that by accident. i was like "whoa. i am so sorry. i don't know where that came from, i can't believe i said that, omg jamie. jessie, sorry, i can't believe it i didn't do it on purpose."

shoot me. somebody. please. frown

Posts: 166 | Location: pointssouth, u.s.Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Asa Lovejoy>
posted
shoot me. somebody. please.

posted Hide Post
.. . I'beg your pardon wfc !

Safi

Picture of arnie
posted Hide Post
quote:
splooge is cockney rhyming slang?

No, no. Harry is the slang, short for "Harry Monk".

Posts: 10940 | Location: LondonReply With QuoteReport This Post
<Asa Lovejoy>
posted
I'd heard of Mary Hinge, but not Harry Monk. What have I been missing?

posted Hide Post
Oh, dear! I did a google for "harry monk" and found out it means, as they put it..."spunk"! Have we used that yet?

Posts: 1412 | Location: Buffalo, NY, United StatesReply With QuoteReport This Post