Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Community    Qu about the site
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Qu about the site Login/Join

posted
Anyone have an idea what can be done about the "new message" indicators which often stay for days after I've read them? This goes for PM indicators, too. It's been happening for months, if not years. Some kind of flag apparently isn't being reset properly.

Posts: 5857 | Location: Worcester, MA, USReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
I get new PM message indicators on this site, but I can't seem to get emails alerting me to PMs. So, if for some reason I am not around for a few days, I don't realize someone is PMing me. That happened when Sattva died, and I felt terrible. I have gone into my profile and tried to reselect that, but still it doesn't work.

Arnie used to be our techy here, but he hasn't been around lately. I suppose I could try to email the Social Strata people. Let's gather all the complaints:

1) No new PM message indicator for some people (but not all)

2) No email alerts (when that notification is set) for PMs

3) No new new message indicator for some people. I don't select that one, so I don't know if mine is working or not.

Anything else?

Posts: 24137 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post