Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good Bye Login/Join

posted
It's been a delight being a part of this community. Some things have happened of late however that make it no longer a pleasure for me. So I am taking my leave.

I wish all of you the very best life has to offer. Please enjoy yourselves and keep on loving and playing with words. I will miss all of you very much.

With great love and affection,

Posts: 915 | Location: IowaReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Richard English
posted Hide Post
Jo, I am so sorry to learn that you have been upset and feel you have to leave. I do hope it's nothing that I have said or done.

I hope, too, that you will reconsider your decision.

Richard English

Posts: 8037 | Location: Partridge Green, West Sussex, UKReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Jo, we all will be sorry to see you leave, and I, too, hope you will reconsider. Please see the PM I sent you.

Posts: 24064 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's nothing the Board here said or did. It's things in my real life, as opposed to internet life, that make being on the computer difficult at best.

Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Hello Jo,

I am so sorry. I hope you will feel well enough to keep me updated on your condition. Is there something I can do?

However, if something has happened on the board, I'd appreciate knowing about it.

Kalleh

Posts: 24064 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jo asked me to post something for her here. She is having serious health issues. Reading at the computer causes her unbearable pain in her head. She has had several scans and will be having other tests. Nothing was said or done by any of you so do not worry. It is her non-computer life that is interfering with her fun.

Rex (Jo's husband)

Picture of BobHale
posted Hide Post
We're all really sorry to hear that. Please give her my best wishes and hopes and please keep us updated on her progress.

Bob

Posts: 8341 | Location: EnglandReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Richard English
posted Hide Post
I'm sure most of us will echo Bob's views.

Richard English

Posts: 8037 | Location: Partridge Green, West Sussex, UKReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wordmatic
posted Hide Post
Best wishes to Jo for a quick recovery and resolution of the problem.

Wordmatic

Posts: 1390 | Location: Near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post