Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Community    PT notification for Kalleh
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PT notification for Kalleh Login/Join

Picture of BobHale
posted
I just PTd you again.

Posts: 8627 | Location: EnglandReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris J. Strolin
posted Hide Post
Why did this thread have 6 views when it obviously was just for Kalleh??! Are we familiar with the term "Nosy Parker"?

I might add that the term doesn't apply to me since I only opened this thread to post this. (...ahem...)

Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Maybe I viewed it 6 times? Wink

Posts: 24357 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just love the phrase Nosy Parker... and use it all the time with my students... who love to nose into other's business... I try to tell them that looking after their own business is a 24-hr a day job...

Kalleh, beware.. CJ is on your trail! And he's a maniac... and I mean that in a good way...

Posts: 3737 | Location: Georgia, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Richard English
posted Hide Post
Quote "...Why did this thread have 6 views when it obviously was just for Kalleh??! ..."

How would we necessarily know that it was what it was, without viewing it? You can't always judge a book by its cover nor a posting by its title.

Richard English

Posts: 8037 | Location: Partridge Green, West Sussex, UKReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BobHale
posted Hide Post
Back to the original purpose of the thread - I PTd you again.

Wouldn't life be so much simpler if that PT notification they talk about was up and running ?

Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
I do get notification in my e-mails. Is that not working for others here?

Picture of Richard English
posted Hide Post
It's working fine for me.

Have you made sure that you've set your preferences correctly? Go to "Notifications", "private messaging forum", "edit" and tick the "Immediate Notification by Email" box

Richard English

Posts: 8037 | Location: Partridge Green, West Sussex, UKReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BobHale
posted Hide Post
Yes but it makes checking a two stage process. Someties I just check e-mail, sometimes I just look here. The PT notification would mean that whichever I checked I saw that there was a message right away.

Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Bob, would you find it helpful if we were to add another forum here, as was on the last board, called "Private Topics?" We could look into that. Morgan had created that forum so that people could click on it and get to their private topics. If you recall, no one could post there; it was mainly there to remind posters to check their private messages every so often.

posted Hide Post
Just a reminder to everyone... Shufitz's birthday (Jeez, I hope I put the apostrophe correctly) is coming up..

APRIL 23

I hope Kalleh has exciting plans for him..Smile

Posts: 3737 | Location: Georgia, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post