Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Community    Happy New Year!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy New Year! Login/Join

Picture of Kalleh
posted
I wish all of you a very happy and healthy 2019! Thank you for all you do on Wordcraft.

Posts: 24137 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
New year? Old news. It's AM 5779 and has been since Rosh Hoshanah Wink

Posts: 5131 | Location: Muncie, IndianaReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bethree5
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year Kalleh, & to all!
Looking forward to a year of Dem-dominated House proposing bills that will die in Senate, but serve purpose of setting up the 2020 platform. Hoping first one out of the gate is campaign reform. I see Warren is already lining that one up to tee.

Posts: 2315 | Location: As they say at 101.5FM: Not New York... Not Philadelphia... PROUD TO BE NEW JERSEY!Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I spent the New Year in the hospital, from the 27-until today. I had surgery on the 29th on my foot, yet again. I had sepsis and also an infection in the heel bone of my foot. They went in and cleaned the bone. I will be on antibiotics for 1-2 months.

This was my worse experience ever in our hospital, but the time I recieved the most support from family and friends. I realized how blessed I am with the wonderful people in my life. I hope everyone has a year full of health, well-being, peace, and happiness!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sattva,

Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Oh, so sorry, Sattva. I hope you are feeling better.

Posts: 24137 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, nooooooo, not again! It's really fortunate that you have such a solid support group!

Picture of bethree5
posted Hide Post
So sorry you had to go hrough that sattva. Best wishes for speedy recovery in the New Year!!

Posts: 2315 | Location: As they say at 101.5FM: Not New York... Not Philadelphia... PROUD TO BE NEW JERSEY!Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your well-wishes, tired, but hopeful. I hope this is a great year for all of you, for all of us.

posted Hide Post
Hey, where is everybody???

Picture of BobHale
posted Hide Post
Er... personally I'm sitting in my bedroom in Xianyang in Shaanxi province in China. No idea where everybody else is though.

Posts: 8401 | Location: EnglandReply With QuoteReport This Post