Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  The Written Word    The Trumpster's language
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trumpster's language Login/Join

Picture of Kalleh
posted
A Carnegie Mellon study confirmed that during this campaign Trump used the simplest language, while Sanders used the most complex. Here was one of the examples, "We weren't expected to win too much, and now we're winning, winning, winning the country. And soon the country's going to start winning, winning, winning." This isn't all bad because, as the article pointed out, the candidates want to be understood by all voters.

One word Trump uses a lot is "stupid." I think I tend to use it a lot, too. I am going to stop using it!

Posts: 24735 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BobHale
posted Hide Post
Is it true that this will be the new USA national anthem if DT wins the next election?

Big Grin

"No man but a blockhead ever wrote except for money." Samuel Johnson.

Posts: 9421 | Location: EnglandReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
His name is T. Rump, not Trump. Why are so many perpetuating this error?

Sanders wasn't originally Sanders, having been Anglicized when his family immigrated from the Pail of Settlement, so named because they were all in the same bucket.

Posts: 6168 | Location: Muncie, IndianaReply With QuoteReport This Post
<Proofreader>
posted
A

While at the zoo, a man saw a lion trying to drag a little girl into its cage. The man immedately ran over and hit the lion in the face, causing it to drop the girl. Onlookers congRatulated the man and one person identified himself as a reporter for the local newspaper.

He asked the rescuer for his name and other info about himself.

"I'm a former Marine, interested in animal welfare, and I support Donald Trump."

The reporter promised to write a story on the event, and did. In the next edition was the story, with this headline:

TRUMP SUPPORTER PUNCHES AFRICAN IMMIGRANT AND TAKES HIS LUNCH

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Do you think that they'll nominate Trumpster?
Or maybe there'll be a great bumpster?
Let's hope and we'll pray
In business he'll stay.
Let's throw the old coot in the Dumpster!

Picture of BobHale
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kalleh:
Do you think that they'll nominate Trumpster?
Or maybe there'll be a great bumpster?
Let's hope and we'll pray
In business he'll stay.
Let's throw the old coot in the Dumpster!

At this stage in the process is there any legal way the party could NOT nominate him?

The idea that one day we could have president Donald Trump meeting with Prime Minister Boris Johnson fills me with the deepest feeling of dread imaginable.

"No man but a blockhead ever wrote except for money." Samuel Johnson.

Posts: 9421 | Location: EnglandReply With QuoteReport This Post
<Proofreader>
posted
When the Donald takes office, it will be a "huge" victory and he'll appoint many "excellent" people (who of course are all "good friends") and the changes will be "amazing."

He may even be more specific on his plans, but don't count on it.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
quote:
At this stage in the process is there any legal way the party could NOT nominate him?
Yes, it would be legal to NOT nominate him, but it would be the death of the Republican party, which they don't seem to want. They maybe should rethink that...