Wordcraft Community Home Page
Gotham Poll

This topic can be found at:
https://wordcraft.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/410600694/m/2540030176

April 26, 2014, 18:31
BobHale
Gotham Poll
1.<BR>Miss Kitty just loves Gotham City,<BR>But fellas, it's such a great pity,<BR>That when she lies down<BR>And slips off her gown, <BR>It's in London, with Katie Dinwiddy! <BR><BR>2.<BR>There once was a fellow from Gotham<BR>Whose lithp was incredibly rothen:<BR>"I'm thick as doggy<BR>And feeling tho groggy;<BR>I'll not go to thchool - I'll play pothum". <BR><BR>3.<BR>Said the sexy young tart Penny Rotham<BR>Of the masked caped wise-man of Gotham<BR>He can’t fight and can’t tussle<BR>It’s not his mask or his muscle<BR>It’s his super-long pole makes him awe-thome <BR><BR>4.<BR>Perched high in the sky in Gotham Town<BR>Bat cape, and a mask, and a frown<BR>It’s not Gotham City<BR>And such a real pity<BR>He’s stuck and they can’t get him down <BR><BR>5.<BR>When Batman poured beers at Mt Hotham<BR>He tended to way over-froth 'em,<BR>So some Joker said, "Stop!"<BR>And Robin went - Bop,<BR>And it felt like it really was Gotham.<BR><BR>6 (Two verses)<BR>Way down in the thewerth of Gotham<BR>Doth hide, oh, the tasthy oppothom<BR>As quick ath you can<BR>Thtep clothe with your pan<BR>Then athk vewwy nithely (don't bawth'm).<BR><BR>The betht way to pwep ith to thauth'm<BR>Then garnith with one daithy bwothom.<BR>Thum think it impwudent<BR>To ingetht a wodent<BR>To them I thay feel fwee to tawth'm.Which one do you like best?123456

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BobHale,

"No man but a blockhead ever wrote except for money." Samuel Johnson.
April 26, 2014, 18:45
Tom
One and seven appear the same??
April 26, 2014, 22:07
Kalleh
Yes, and when Bob fixes it, all the votes will be obliterated, I think. Therefore, I won't vote until it's fixed.
April 27, 2014, 18:50
BobHale
That's because I received it twice.

Done.

April 29, 2014, 10:38
Kalleh
We need more than 3 votes. Let's get going!
May 02, 2014, 19:46
BobHale
Time to put this baby to bed, I think.

Number 1 was Geoff
Number 2 was Kalleh
Numbers 3 and 4 were Tom
Number 5 was Greg and
Number 6 was bethree5

And, to her own surprise Kalleh is the winner.

I'll hand over to her and maybe she'll pick somewhere a little easier than I did.

May 02, 2014, 20:34
Kalleh
Thanks, Bob, and I'll get one started ASAP. Yes, I was a bit surprised because my rhyme was a bit hackneyed.