This topic can be found at:
https://wordcraft.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/410600694/m/2541025435

April 20, 2008, 19:19
shufitz
Limerick Game: Aire’s Cross
Our new location will be Aire’s Cross!
April 22, 2008, 21:01
Kalleh
Mine's in...finally! It took me forever to think of this one. My line 2 came to me in the middle of the night (and it's not that good!).
April 24, 2008, 19:00
shufitz
Only Richard and Kalleh so far? Come, come, good people! The more the merrier.
April 24, 2008, 19:48
Kalleh
On the other hand, we could keep it the way it is...less competition for me. Wink
April 25, 2008, 10:40
BobHale
I'll write a couple tonight and post them tomorrow.

"No man but a blockhead ever wrote except for money." Samuel Johnson.
April 25, 2008, 14:49
BobHale
you should now have my trilogy

"No man but a blockhead ever wrote except for money." Samuel Johnson.
April 30, 2008, 19:21
Kalleh
I will jiggle his elbow...
May 01, 2008, 12:15
shufitz
Only three submitters, but excellent quality.

From Richard:From Kalleh:And three from Bob:I liked all three of Bob’s limericks. I liked them a lot. But none is the slightest bit risqué or dirty, and this is a serious failure. In limericks it is appropriate to be inappropriate. We want of nocent unspeakable iniquity, not innocent speakable iquity, and Bob’s non-indecency cannot be rewarded. Wink I therefore award the prize to Kallah. And honi soit qui mal y pense!
May 01, 2008, 19:00
Kalleh
A little nepotism perhaps?

Shu had a great idea; I wanted him to write a limerick with it. "Where's Tross?" After all, she has been missing in action lately from Wordcraft.

I will think for a day and then post one. I've changed my mind a little about these. At first I thought the place should have easy rhymes, but I think a bit of a challenge is fun, too. But don't worry; it won't be a huge challenge.
May 03, 2008, 07:59
bethree5
Sorry I missed this one-- got tied up at work. Nice set of limericks submitted tho I do love Kalleh's best