Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Potpourri    I present this entirely without comment
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I present this entirely without comment Login/Join

Picture of BobHale
posted
http://nymag.com/selectall/201...ring-the-debate.html

"No man but a blockhead ever wrote except for money." Samuel Johnson.

Posts: 9421 | Location: EnglandReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A former co-worker was married to a pretty, but air-headed African-American woman named Kenya. I asked her if she was named after her ancestral country. She had no idea what I was talking about, having never heard of an African country named Kenya!

As for a leppo, maybe Gary Johnson is really an erudite fellow, and he thought the question concerned Fra Lippo Lippi? Roll Eyes

Posts: 6168 | Location: Muncie, IndianaReply With QuoteReport This Post
<Proofreader>
posted
My brother's first wife was an airhead. One evening we were sitting around talking and started watching a program which featutred sme guy sailing the Pacific in a yacht having various adventures. The girl used the program as an excuse to leave by saying, as the boat charged through heavy seas, "Let's go. You know I don't like Westerns."

We all laughed, but later I realized that ship was as far west as it was possible to be.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post