Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Potpourri    Workplace buzzwords
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Workplace buzzwords Login/Join

Picture of Kalleh
posted
I love this article.
quote:
I was dynamically engaging one of my fellow content marketers in the company brainstorming arena the other day, when I came up with a win-win value proposition for in-house onboarding of new talent to help us velocitize our organic campaigns. It's really a multichannel game-changer!

That sounds quite typical.

Posts: 24735 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arnie
posted Hide Post
I get the message that "Premium content is only available to readers from the United States". I don't see the logic of that. If it were behind a paywall I could understand, but why bar the site to those outside the USA?

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Posts: 10940 | Location: LondonReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Is the article barred for you? I am sorry, and I certainly agree with you. There is nothing better for business than to have it disseminated widely. A colleague and I wrote an article on social media, which was fine. However, yesterday Medscape Nursing sent out the article. Wow. We have heard from so many people since it was sent out so widely.

Can you access it from here?

Posts: 24735 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arnie
posted Hide Post
Yes, I see that without problems.

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Posts: 10940 | Location: LondonReply With QuoteReport This Post