Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Questions & Answers about Words    It's about time we had another quiz - so, a quiz about time
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's about time we had another quiz - so, a quiz about time Login/Join

Picture of arnie
posted Hide Post
I won again! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 10940 | Location: LondonReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TrossL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by C J Strolin:
I didn't receive any private posts on this one so

I think, I'm pretty sure, okay it's blatantly obvious CJ meant the scores as a joke.

Posts: 784 | Location: Atlanta, GAReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think, I'm pretty sure, okay it's blatantly obvious CJ meant the scores as a joke.

Ya Think? Big Grin

Posts: 1412 | Location: Buffalo, NY, United StatesReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TrossL:

I sometimes miss the blatently obvious.

Tinman

Posts: 2878 | Location: Shoreline, WA, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C J Strolin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tinman:
I sometimes miss the blatently obvious.

Tinman

I know how you feel. I miss nickle candy bars.

Hey! Now there's a million dollar idea waiting to be hatched. Make a small life-sized sculpture of a candy bar totally out of the metal nickle, put it on a pedestal, title it "Childhood Memory," and charge $10,000 for it because, in the words of a very wise man [OK, me] "Art ain't cheap!"

Then you could make an identical duplicate, slap a $12,000 price tag on it, and when asked the reason for the difference you could simply explain that the second one is the one with the coconut in it!

(Why I'm not wealthy beyond my wildest dreams is a mystery to me...)

Posts: 1517 | Location: Illinois, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shufitz
posted Hide Post
Art is a mystery to me.

I have a suspicion that people praise and pay for works on more or less the same principle as people claiming that they see the emperor's new clothes.

Posts: 2666 | Location: Chicago, IL USAReply With QuoteReport This Post