Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  The Written Word    Pretty difficult...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pretty difficult... Login/Join

Picture of arnie
posted
From http://uk.news.yahoo.com/040303/140/enil2.html
quote:
The star admitted yesterday that he regularly had sex with people he had never met

Eek

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Posts: 10940 | Location: LondonReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shufitz
posted Hide Post
A older gentleman of my acquaintance tells of a collegiate man who, touring Europe one summer, spent quite a few nights in the arms of a beautiful bostonienne. Shortly after his return to the US he had occasion to be in Boston, so he went to visit her.

Although the butler regretfully informed him that the young lady was not at home, the gentleman heard her voice and forced his way in. The young lady denied knowing him, and asked him to leave. When he protested that they had slept together many times in Europe, she frostily replied that in Boston, sexual relations did not constitute a formal introduction.

Posts: 2666 | Location: Chicago, IL USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris J. Strolin
posted Hide Post
...to which he replied, "It was a pleasure to meat you, my dear."

Picture of Hic et ubique
posted Hide Post
CJ: "It was a pleasure to meat you, my dear."

Or as the chiasmic lady of the evening told her client, "It's such a business doing pleasure with you."