Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Wordplay    Dial Post limerick
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dial Post limerick Login/Join

Picture of Richard English
posted
My next choice is the little village of Dial Post - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dial_Post

There is nothin much there except the new village hall and a rather nice pub (which has a vintage car gathering on the last Friday of every month.

It rhymes with "mile-post" - so that's one rhyming possibility for you. As usual, if I need to cast a vote, I will take into account appropriateness and scurrilousness (the more scurrilous the better Wink)

Richard English

Posts: 8038 | Location: Partridge Green, West Sussex, UKReply With QuoteReport This Post
<Proofreader>
posted
Can we re-enter the lims from this cntest?

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Interesting that we've had it before. Do you want a repeat, Richard, or do you want to select another place?

Posts: 24735 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Richard English
posted Hide Post
Apologies. I didn't realise we'd already done Dial Post.

OK, I'll choose another hamlet - how about Small Dole? I don't think we've had that one yet.

Richard English

Posts: 8038 | Location: Partridge Green, West Sussex, UKReply With QuoteReport This Post
<Proofreader>
posted
quote:
how about Small Dole?

Tiny welfare?

Reply With QuoteReport This Post