Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Wordplay    Anybody been to Hell?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody been to Hell? Login/Join

posted
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell_Pizza

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. -J. Krishnamurti

Posts: 6168 | Location: Muncie, IndianaReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I saw the subject line I thought you meant this place (which unfortunately I haven't visited) Smile

Posts: 292 | Location: Bath, EnglandReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Several years ago we had a thread on odd place names, and Hell, Norway was among them. So was http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fucking,_Austria
Several British streets were also featured. Can anyone dig that old thread up?

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. -J. Krishnamurti

<Proofreader>
posted
Go to this page and take your pick

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great job, Proof! Lots of folks on those threads who've not been on here in a very long time!

<Proofreader>
posted
At least we're rid of that Asa Lovejoy guy.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TrossL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Proofreader:
At least we're rid of that Asa Lovejoy guy.

Is that true? What happened to him? I always liked that guy... Or is/was that a joke?

Posts: 784 | Location: Atlanta, GAReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TrossL, you're back!!! Very good!

Asa Lovejoy was my alter-ego. The story is that he died when the peat bog on which the Plasticwood Home for The Terminally Odd (his residence) caught fire, sending poor Asa down in flames. Though an atheist, Lovejoy went out in a most biblical manner! Wink

Picture of BobHale
posted Hide Post
Hey.
I don't know if you've had a message from Kalleh yet but can I include any of your limericks in our (non-profit) book of limerick game limericks? You'll need to send a formal permission to Kalleh,

Great to see you back.

"No man but a blockhead ever wrote except for money." Samuel Johnson.

Posts: 9421 | Location: EnglandReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Bob, I am doing my job! She has heard from me, and she has responded.

Nice to see you here again TrossL! We'd love you to come back every so often, especially for our limerick game!

Posts: 24735 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post