Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TRIESTE Login/Join

Picture of bethree5
posted
The new limerick location is Trieste Here's the pronunciation. I had the Eng version in mind for all those rhymes, but if you can rhyme the Italian, feel free!

Posts: 2605 | Location: As they say at 101.5FM: Not New York... Not Philadelphia... PROUD TO BE NEW JERSEY!Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Finally sent one. It stinks worse than sharp provolone, so I'll try to send a better one.

Posts: 6168 | Location: Muncie, IndianaReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Let me think about it. Thanks, Bethree!

Posts: 24735 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in ...

Posts: 6267 | Location: Worcester, MA, USReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bethree5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Geoff:
It stinks worse than sharp provolone, so I'll try to send a better one.
I'm inured to that one, as it's my hubby's fave snack. Try the Italian version of brie [wish I could think of the name it's delish]: super-stinky!

Posts: 2605 | Location: As they say at 101.5FM: Not New York... Not Philadelphia... PROUD TO BE NEW JERSEY!Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bethree5
posted Hide Post
Wow. Five already, from two Energizer bunnies! Kalleh, you and I had better get on the stick...

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bethree5:
Wow. you and I had better get on the stick...
Won't that hurt?

Posts: 6168 | Location: Muncie, IndianaReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Finally mine's in. Geoff, thanks for the nudge!

Posts: 24735 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bethree5
posted Hide Post
OK gang, that's more like it!
We now have 8 entries submitted by 4 players. I'll give it the weekend, then publish the poll.

posted Hide Post
I’m eager to read of Trieste
From the north or the south or the west
But the water in Venice
Is now less a menace -
Perhaps I should alter my quest?

Posts: 6267 | Location: Worcester, MA, USReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bethree5
posted Hide Post
Good show, folks!

It's been so long since I've won a contest & posted a poll that I've forgotten the intricacies of the "poll" thing, couldn't get it to work for me! Oh well most of us prefer ordinary "Word" format anyway, & it's up under "TRIESTE: VOTE!"