Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Wordplay    Limerick GAme: Vail
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Limerick GAme: Vail Login/Join

<Proofreader>
posted
Many years ago, while driving through the Rockies, we stopped for lunch in a small town. We found everything was overpriced, with even the local Burger King serving hamburgers (at inlated prices) on gold plates (tossable). Welcome to the enclave for the rich, Vail, Colorado.

PM me your entries. This is an easy rhymes , so I expect thousands of entries.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Yep, Vail is quite the skiing town, much like Aspen. I remember my first trip to Aspen for skiing...my first trip down one of those huge mountains, I fell and sprained both thumbs! Not a bad injury, but it put me out of commission for the whole trip.

I'll get one to you, Proof.

Posts: 24735 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aspen? Donkey corral???

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. -J. Krishnamurti

Posts: 6172 | Location: Muncie, IndianaReply With QuoteReport This Post
<Proofreader>
posted
No, it's what you buy to sign your name before mooning people.

Speaking of signing, a Nebraska student was told by his principal not to spell his name out using sign language because it was disruptive. Why? Because one of the gestures he used in signing looked like he was pointing a pistol and such gestures aren't allowed in school.

posted Hide Post
I suppose his family name was Pistole?

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. -J. Krishnamurti

Posts: 6172 | Location: Muncie, IndianaReply With QuoteReport This Post
<Proofreader>
posted
His first name is Hunter, he's three, and the sign he uses is a modified pistol. His principal said he can't use it because the school has a strict "no weapons" policy. It also seemingly has a strict "No brains for administrators" policy, too.

<Proofreader>
posted
Still awaiting the thousands of entries.

Picture of Richard English
posted Hide Post
Well, I have sent one - let me know if you didn't receive it.

Richard English

Posts: 8038 | Location: Partridge Green, West Sussex, UKReply With QuoteReport This Post
<Proofreader>
posted
I have several but there should really be more.

Picture of Greg S
posted Hide Post
Just sent you the winner.

Regards Greg

Posts: 991 | Location: Melbourne AustraliaReply With QuoteReport This Post
<Proofreader>
posted
I now have over a hundred (plus or minus 95), so I'll make up the poll shortly.