New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chinglish Login/Join

Picture of BobHale
posted
For those who don't read my FB page...

There is a restaurant in Baiyin that I visited again on my recent trip. The food is excellent, prepared at your table and fresh and delicious. I'd like to share with you the description that is printed, in English, on all of their place settings. It's bizarrely eccentric but quite charming. I'll reproduce it exactly as printed.

Gogoin Three Sauce Simmer Pot Founded in 2004, is the most domestic innovation spirit Chinese restaurant brand; by the Chinese traditional food as the background, the vegetable juice braised system and become, to join more than 30 kinds of quality ingredients and medicinal food, combining modern science and technology make set raw material processing, scientific research and development, food production has standardized characteristic Chinese food chain. "Pan addiction" brand committed to excavate the traditional diet, folk flavor with the court, cooking, and widely absorbed the modern. eastern and western diet song. innovation development "non Fried not cooking, green medicinal food keeping in good health", low carbon environmental no oil-smoke and no cook healthy food mode, hope to provide you with higher quality more delicious health food share with you to share the happiness of delicious quality life.

"No man but a blockhead ever wrote except for money." Samuel Johnson.

Posts: 9421 | Location: EnglandReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Oh, my. I suppose it's somewhat understandable, but what a conglomeration. I like this phrase: "non Fried not cooking, green medicinal food keeping in good health." What, though, does the "not cooking" mean? It's raw?

Posts: 24735 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post