Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Potpourri    Google Buzz explained
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Google Buzz explained Login/Join

Picture of BobHale
posted
Caution: Contains strong language

http://martinmanley.typepad.co...10/03/buzz-this.html

"No man but a blockhead ever wrote except for money." Samuel Johnson.

Posts: 9421 | Location: EnglandReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
I am on the record for liking Google, though I know many don't. Gmail, in my opinion, just hasn't been topped yet. Their search engine is tops, and I find more from Google Scholar than I do from Ovid and CINAHL and Medline combined...which cost thousands of dollars (over $50,000, I am told).

So there. Razz

Posts: 24735 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wordmatic
posted Hide Post
I turned off my Google Buzz after a few weeks. I had enough blogs to read in my Google Reader without reading everyone else's too. But I could sure use that Google Teleport thingie. Smile

WM

Posts: 1390 | Location: Near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arnie
posted Hide Post
Something else new from Google: Google Reader Play. Her's some explanation: The Official Google Reader Blog.

I gave it a try, and it's fun. You need an account with Google Reader, though.

EDIT: Maybe you don't need an account; on re-reading the GR blog it seems to say that it serves as an introduction. You'll probably need a Google ID to log in, though.

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Posts: 10940 | Location: LondonReply With QuoteReport This Post