Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Potpourri    The Linguists: A Documentary
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Linguists: A Documentary Login/Join

posted
I recently saw the document The Linguists, and was quite pleased. It is highly recommended to anyone on this forum who has some interest in language. I've posted a review to my blog. Hopefully others will be able to go out and see this fabulous film and talk about it. The screenings appear to be somewhat limited, I'm not sure if it will be available on DVD or for some kind of download, or if pressuring local theaters might get a showing, but it is definitely a worthwhile experience.

Posts: 886 | Location: IllinoisReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Oh, I'd love to see it. We'll look for it.

BTW, I didn't know you had a Blog, Sean. Is that something new, or have you had it all along? I think I will start a poll about how many people here have Blogs.

Posts: 24735 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's pretty new, I started it a couple months ago.

Posts: 886 | Location: IllinoisReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BobHale
posted Hide Post
Nice review. I doubt if I'll get the chance to see it but I'll keep my eyes open in case it shows up here.
And I've added your blog to the list I read. Mine (old and new) can be linked from this post.(Shameless self-promotion.)

"No man but a blockhead ever wrote except for money." Samuel Johnson.

Posts: 9421 | Location: EnglandReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Simply shameless. Wink

Posts: 24735 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post